subota, 30. ožujka 2013.

Easter / Spring mani: Cute dotticure!

Hola ^^
Još jedna točkasta manikura je pred vama, ovaj put sa sitnijim točkicama i jarkim bojama.
Ovo je prošla točkasta manikura a radila sam još jednu ali nju vam neću sad pokazati :P
Hola ^^
Another dotted mani is in front of you, this time dots are smaller and colours are more vibrant.
This is the last dotticure and I did one more but I won't show it to you now :P

Koristila sam / I used:
essence Pro white nail hardner
essence Wanna be your sunshine (2 sloja)
SGGM 30
essence Better than gel nails High gloss top coat
essence dotting tool


Wanna be your sunshine je divna, jarka boja sa zlatnim shimmerom. Prilično je gust pa su mu slojevi grbavi no, top coat sve riješi.
Wanna be your sunshine is wonderful, vibrant colour with gold shimmer. It's pretty thick so its layers are bumpy, but top coat can deal with it. 

Toliko o manikuri, sada idem malo švrljati po blogovima i slušati zumba muziku :D
Nadam se da ste se lijepo pripremile za Uskrs!
Laku noć!
That all I have to say 'bout this mani, I'll go reading your blogs and listening zumba music now :D
I hope you prepared well for Easter!
Good night!
Shadow <3.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Hvala na svakom komentaru, jako mi puno znače! Slobodno pitajte jer uvijek odgovorim ;) / Thank you for each and every coment, they mean a lot to me! Feel free to ask me anything because I always answer ;)