srijeda, 31. prosinca 2014.

Top 10 in 2014.!

Hey!
Danas, u posljednjem danu ove godine, odlučila sam podijeliti s vama meni najomiljenije postove koje sam natipkala u ovih godinu dana. Da ne pričam previše, krenimo sa pregledom! :)
Today, in the last day of this year, I've decided to share my favorite posts that I wrote in this past year with you. I don't want to talk to much, so let's get started! :)



Prva grupa su manikure / First group of posts are manicures:

Tribal nails

Kiwi nails

Acid stripes nails

Colorful leopard print nails

Summery Hawaiian nails

Lace french nails + review

Druga grupa su haulovi i DIY postovi / Second group are hauls and DIYs:

Dani ljepote haul

DIY: ring storage solution

I posljednja grupa su tagovi i random postovi / And the last group are tags and random posts:

Sunkissed Summer tag

Inspire yourself #3

Ove godine sam zapocela i nekoliko novih serija postova poput Inspire yourself, u kojoj dijelim neke inspirativne slike s Tumblra s vama, 4th of July posts, u kojima sam napravila nekoliko manikura, make up look i nekoliko outfit ideja, te sam ovu jesen zapocela sa 31 day nail challengem koji je jos uvijek u tijeku (zahvaljujuci skoli i mojoj iznimnoj ljenosti...).
Ovdje ću stati, idem se spremati za večeras :)
This year I've started a few new series such as Inspire yourself, where I share inspirative Tumblr pics with you guys, 4th of July posts, where I did a couple of manicures, a make up look and some outfit ideas, and I also started with the 31 day nail challenge this Fall and I' m still doing it (thanks to school and my extreme lazyness...).
I'll stop writing now, I have to get ready for tonight :)



A sada, još ću vam samo poželjeti divan i siguran doček i sve najljepše u novoj 2015.!!
And now, I just want to wish you all a wonderful and safe New years eve and all the best in new 2015.!!
Irena <3

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Hvala na svakom komentaru, jako mi puno znače! Slobodno pitajte jer uvijek odgovorim ;) / Thank you for each and every coment, they mean a lot to me! Feel free to ask me anything because I always answer ;)