ponedjeljak, 25. studenoga 2013.

Burgundy & caviar!

Hey!
Nedavno sam kupila essencov caviar za nokte i jedva sam ga dočekala isprobati! Vrijedilo ga je spojiti sa jednim od mojih najdražih lakova :)
Recently, I bought essence caviar for nails and I couldn't wait to try it! It was worth to try it with one of my fav polish ever :)

Korisstila sam / I used:
essence Fateful desire
essence Candy buffet nail pearls
essence Glowing in the dark TC ( it gave a bit of blue color to the mani, which explains why is red polish burgundy on these pics ;)







Nažalost, zaspala sam sa mokrim noktima stoga imam nekoliko crtica po noktima...
O caviaru sve najbolje, dugo se drži, boje su lijepe i pakiranje je odlično!
Unfortunately, I fell asleep with non dried nails so I have smudged places on nails...
All the best about the caviar, it lasts ling, the colors are nice and I love the packaging!

Hvala na čitanju! / Thanks for reading!
Shadow.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Hvala na svakom komentaru, jako mi puno znače! Slobodno pitajte jer uvijek odgovorim ;) / Thank you for each and every coment, they mean a lot to me! Feel free to ask me anything because I always answer ;)