ponedjeljak, 23. rujna 2013.

Music faves (Fall edition)!

Hey!
Ovo je moja  jesenska lista muzike koja me podsjeća na jesen, smirujuće i lijepe muzike koju non stop slušam i još nekih pjesama koje volim ali nemaju veze sa jeseni  :)
This is my Fall list of music that remmindes me of Fall, music that relaxes me and that I listen all the time and a couple of songs that I love but they have nothing to do with Fall  :)


Eliza Doolittle - Big when I was little

Katy Perry - Roar

Capital Cities - Safe and sound

Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay the night

Newsboys - Restart

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking ball

Miley Cyrus - We can't stop

Lykke Li (magician remix) - I follow rivers

Asaf Avidan - One day we'll be old

Kelly Clarkson - Stronger

Skrillex - Bangarang

Justin Bieber ft. Nicky Minaj - Beauty and a beat

Daft Punk - Get lucky

Onerepublic - Counting stars

Ciara ft. Nicky Minaj - I'm out

Flo rida - Run

Demi Lovato - Made in USA


Hvala na čitanju! / Thanks for reading!
Shadow.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Hvala na svakom komentaru, jako mi puno znače! Slobodno pitajte jer uvijek odgovorim ;) / Thank you for each and every coment, they mean a lot to me! Feel free to ask me anything because I always answer ;)