ponedjeljak, 20. svibnja 2013.

365 challenge: Week 20

This has been a week full of love, smiling and worries...
The cutest necklace ever!! I have it for years but I fell in love in it just a few moths ago

Totally comfy outfit.

I see trees in my eyes..

Blurry + sunny

Just waving with my hair...

Hello, the prettiest neon pink!

LLL - Loving lace lately ;)

Jewerly that has a special place in my heart...

Real or not real <3

My look on world :)

Soooo, I kinda fell in love with Peeta Mellark... <3

Current mani....I think you know the name of these glitters ;)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Hvala na svakom komentaru, jako mi puno znače! Slobodno pitajte jer uvijek odgovorim ;) / Thank you for each and every coment, they mean a lot to me! Feel free to ask me anything because I always answer ;)