ponedjeljak, 30. siječnja 2012.

Essence twins:Edward & Bella

Hi chicas.For my birthday I've got some nail polishes.One of them are twins polishes.
Bella & Edward are beautiful polishes.Bella 06 is beautiful teal colour.You need apply 2 coats and colour is densely.Edward 06 are medium sized,square,silver glitter with some small green glitters.It's beautiful and very hard to remove.


Bella.It looks very bright on this picture,but in reality is darker.

Edward <3


They are beautiful pair.I also like Chuck and Blaire.I have only Chuck.
This photo is fuzzy so you can see the glitter.
Like it?Do you have any twins?
Shadow <3

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Hvala na svakom komentaru, jako mi puno znače! Slobodno pitajte jer uvijek odgovorim ;) / Thank you for each and every coment, they mean a lot to me! Feel free to ask me anything because I always answer ;)